Monday, May 18, 2009

I am a medium.

All anyone can ever do is speak from experience. This is mine. I am a medium. In simple terms, I can, and do, speak to people without bodies. This includes the dead, unborn, angels, spirit guides, and even animals.

The process of being a medium is very internal. Yes, I can see, hear, feel, smell and at times taste a spirit that wants to communicate with me. Some experiences are quite pleasant and once in a great while painful. It all depends upon the emotional state of the client and the spirits that surround them. Think of it this way. When you open your email, you never know what to expect. There is mostly trivial stuff pertaining to sales and the daily grind. Once in a while you may get an email that is very emotional. A love letter can be tender causing you great joy. A letter written with great anxiety will cause you to feel..well, you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment